Monday, September 5, 2016

The Night before Second Grade!

Dear Families,
I'm hoping everyone is relaxing and enjoying the last evening of summer vacation! I think tomorrow will be my forty sixth first day of school, both personally and professionally. Wow, time flies when you're having fun... anyway, I'm always a little nervous too. Please share that with your child, that teachers are a little nervous too, and we always have a hard time falling asleep! I'm excited to get to know all of my new kiddos. I love finding out the little things that make them tick, and make them excited about learning. I'm looking forward to a great year with your children! I'll take lots of pictures tomorrow and post them on this blog later in the week.

If you haven't filled out the questionnaire from the previous blog post, please do so when you get a chance. Also, don't forget to email me with your email address as well as your child's bus number, and I'll add you to the email class list.

Have a great evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment